Mechanical Integrity Services
Intertek provides innovative and cost-effective solutions for Mechanical Integrity Management.
Intertek specializes in understanding, developing, and supporting the latest technology in Mechanical Integrity (MI) systems and programs, and applying those advances to our clients’ facilities and existing programs.
Eight Elements of Mechanical Integrity Management Services:
- Risk Based Inspection Implementation
- Piping Circuitization and Corrosion Modeling
- Thickness Monitoring Location Optimization
- Inspection Planning and Scheduling (Including Turnaround Planning)
- Advanced Nondestructive Testing Application and Analysis
- Failure Analysis and Fitness for Service
- Evergreening and Process Hazards Analysis Support
- Software and Systems Implementation
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Mechanical Integrity Services.