Engineering Online Gas Analyser Systems
Process analytical technology (PAT) assists companies with the installation of online gas analyser systems from design and start-up of the gas measuring systems till maintenance and trouble shooting.
Intertek is specialized in on-line and at-line process analyses, process automation and assessment of gas analyser systems. With years of experience in the petrochemical, chemical and fine chemical industry, we support companies with the implementation of gas analyser systems in plants and factories. Intertek experts can also be asked for trouble shooting aspects or maintenance issues related to online gas analyser systems.
Projects can be handled as a turn-key solution (total stewardship), but services can also be supplied according specific customer demands. Please contact us to learn more about these services or to discuss your specific demand with one of our engineers.
Our Total Quality Assurance services in the area of online gas analyser systems include:
- Design, engineering, installation, commissioning, start-up and maintenance of online gas analyser systems
- Project management for the installment of online gas analyser systems
- Replacement of existing online gas analyser systems
- Trouble shooting related to online gas analyser systems
- Advice on national, international and industry specific standards
- Installment of Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) according to EN 14181
- Installment of process monitoring systems (IEC 61508, IEC 1298-1/2, IEC 61831, IEC 62010, IEC 61285)
- Over 40 years of industry experience
Need help or have a question?
- EMEA UK:
- +44 161 721 5247
- +31 88 126 8888
- +33 (0) 385 99 12 80
- +65 6805 4800
- 0800 5855888
- +49 711 27311 152
- +41 61 686 4800
- 01 800 5468 3783
- +52 55 5091 2150
- +55 11 2322 8033
- +61 1300 046 837
- +91 22 4245 0207
- +971 4 317 8777