Mine-Site Minerals Laboratories
Mine-Site laboratory and sample preparation expertise.
Intertek operates, designs, and commissions dedicated mine-site laboratories in remote locations and key mining regions. The labs support a range of minerals commodities. Mine-site laboratory services range from crusher installations to full service analytical laboratories and automated robotic facilities.
Intertek's mineral laboratories are run by experienced personnel with support from an extensive global laboratory network. Fast, accurate and independent mineral analyses by Intertek allows mines to effectively manage their process control and regulatory reporting requirements.
Outsourcing your mine-site laboratory to Intertek ensures your operation will benefit from world-class expertise and services, while enabling your company to focus resources and capital on the core business.
Mine-Site laboratory services:
- Mineral Sample Preparation
- Mineral Assay Services
- Robotics and Automated Laboratory Systems
- Laboratory Outsourcing (Build, Own, Operate Options)
- Minerals Consulting Services
Additional minerals services:
- Port Site Sampling, Sampling Preparation and Analytical Services
- Inspection and Surveying Services
- Oil Condition Monitoring on the Mining Fleet
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Mine-Site Minerals Laboratories.