Bunker Quantity Survey BQS
Bunker fuel quantity survey inspection (BQS).
Intertek bunker fuel survey professionals provide professional quantity inspection services for clients on a global basis.
Experienced bunker fuel surveyors offer impartial, independent quantity measurement inspection services for marine fuels, issuing detailed bunker survey reports to confirm fuel delivery and report bunker fuel shortages. Intertek bunker fuel quantity and quality reports help clients support fuel shortage claims and quality disputes.
Bunker Fuel Quantity (BQS) services:
- Measurement of the bunker tanker and receiving vessel, before and after delivery.
- Bunker fuel sampling and testing to accepted industry standards.
- Quantity delivered calculation, based on density testing.
- Detailed bunker survey reports.
- Sampling documentation photographs as requested or permitted.
Intertek's marine bunker fuel surveying services are supported by experienced bunker fuel quality testing laboratories. Marine bunker fuels are tested to ISO 8217, Marpol Annex VI and other specifications. Bunker fuel samples are easily packaged and shipped for testing on a global basis, as needed, through the ShipCare program. Intertek is one of the world's leaders in bunker fuel inspection and testing expertise.
Intertek marine fuel services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Bunker Quantity Survey BQS.