Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Program - UAE
A certified Black Belt exhibits team leadership, understands team dynamics, and assigns his/her team members roles and responsibilities. They have a complete understanding of DMAIC model in accordance with Lean SixSigma Principles.
- Program contents are mainly based on ASQ Body of knowledge and help participants for effective preparation of final ASQ Certification exam
- Gives the participants a comprehensive knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology and the DMAIC process
- Enables participants to understand the role of a Black belt as a key change agent in their organizations
- Gives the participants a comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma applications by exposing them to examples from cross functions and cross industry
- Gives participants an understanding to Define, Scope and Work on Lean Six Sigma Projects Gives participants an understanding to characterize a complex problem
- Enables participants to understand linkage between business priorities and Lean Six Sigma
- Post training support for the projects through mails and web interactions
Who should attend?
- Quality and/or Training Coordinators
- Engineers, Business Unit Managers, Program Managers and other practitioners/change agents who will be conducting Six Sigma projects
- Individuals interested in having ASQ certification for Black Belts
Benefits of attending the course
- Understand how to streamline, save time and cut costs.
- Motivate employees and win customer confidence.
- Eliminate waste and defects by applying Lean and Six Sigma.
- Learn how to execute the advance tools of Lean Six Sigma methodologies