The United Arab Emirates RoHS Regulation Is Now in Effect
On January 1st this year, the UAE launched a new RoHS regulation. It is now required to obtain a Certificate of Conformity under the ECAS program for RoHS if you wish to sell ICT equipment (and other electrical/electronic equipment) in the United Arab Emirates.
The new legislation is similar to the European Union’s RoHS requirements, but there are some key differences.
Our free on-demand webinar covers:
- The UAE RoHS implementation timeline
- Which hazardous substances are on the restricted list
- Compliance requirements
- Product categories subject to the new regulation
- Information regarding Intertek Notified Body certification
- Conformity assessment options
Please complete the form below to view the webinar recording.