Webinar Download: Advanced analytical techniques for the testing of generic orally inhaled and nasal drug products
Advanced analytical techniques for the testing of generic orally inhaled and nasal drug products: How to build confidence in the in-vitro data for your generic product.
Our expert, Chris Vernall, Business Development Director, covered a range of technologies during this session:
- The use and significance of real breathing profiles for emitted dose and impactor testing of OINDPs
- The use of Morphologically Directed Raman Spectroscopy (MDRS) to determine insitu PSD for powder and suspension formulations.
- Advanced lung dissolution models
- How to use the above tools in conjunction with conventional IV-BE tests to avoid costly failures in the clinic
- What else can we add to move towards true 'IV-IVC'?
Please complete the form below to access the recording.