Civil Construction and Infrastructure Systems Integrity Services
The condition of our nation’s infrastructure affects everyone’s personal health and safety as well as the health and efficiency of our overall economy. The nation’s infrastructure is aging dramatically which has lead to a lack of structural integrity of our highway bridges and the increased risk of travel, as well as environmental issues due to older utility pipeline systems including sewer lines that allow untreated sewage and waste water to enter our streams and rivers making them unsafe for fish and recreational use.
Intertek provides asset and life management support to infrastructure, facility, and equipment through conception, design, construction, commissioning, operations, and decommissioning phases of a facility. Our integrity management projects have spanned international borders, onshore and offshore structures which have involved a range of our technologies. The following key services are offered:
- Inspection (Advanced Technologies)
- Design and process review
- Maintenance (Reliability, Predictive and Preventative Strategies)
- Operational and Process Support (Operating Windows)
- HAZOPS, Risk Analysis and Risk Based Inspections
- Process Safety and Mechanical Integrity Services
- Infrastructure Integrity Services
- IT Support (Software Tools)
- Management Strategies
- Business and Financial Modeling
- Training in Industry Codes, Standards, and Regulations
Improvements in the infrastructure would benefit everyone by affording better air quality, improved traffic movement in our cities, safer water treatment plants and distribution systems, and adequately designed levees along waterways near major cities.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Civil Construction and Infrastructure Systems Integrity Services.