Our global network of experts helps customers in highly regulated industries achieve compliance, efficiencies and sustainable success.
Intertek Expert Services offers independent consulting and knowledge based services to users and providers of chemicals and performance materials across a range of industries.
Our consultancy and laboratory solutions are based on a long history of practical experience in chemical and pharmaceutical industries, and are delivered by an experienced team of global experts. Expert Services support helps clients in the chemical, pharmaceutical, medical device, food and beverage, electronic, polymers and plastics, cosmetics, and packaging industries, among others.
We specialize in non-routine problem-solving with state-of-the-art instrumentation like Analytical Testing.
- EHS Compliance and Sustainability
- Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC)(Water /Air)
- EHS Impact Assessments and Audits
- Occupational Hygiene
- Water Services
- Extractables & Leachables Studies
- Chemicals and Materials Characterization
- Organic Trace Contaminants
- Polymers and Plastic Testing
- Microscopy and Surface Analysis
- Chemicals & Materials failures investigations
- GLP & GMP Analytics
- Food Contact Material Testing
- Hazard Communications
- Global Chemical Management
- Registration of biocides, indirect food contact
- Toxicology Risk Assessment
- Providing Project Support for example consulting on Material Selection
- Corrosion Protection, Coatings and Testing
- Alloy Analysis and Positive Material Identification PMI
- Packaging Testing for example UN Design Type Testing (accreditation STS 187)
- Plant Support for Mechanical integrity and Risk Based Inspection
- Video Endoscopy
- Failure Analysis and Metallographic Examinations
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Expert Services.