How the Quality and Performance Mark Works
Demonstrate your commitment to Quality for your HVAC/R equipment
Choose from five baseline quality tests; meeting or surpassing the baseline allows you to post the results on advertising, on the web and in other marketing materials. The five test areas include:
- Evaluates the range of conditions a product can handle and continue to function.
- Evaluates performance of a product’s main functions & features under normal use.
- Life Cycle
- Basic function in ideal conditions to a specified end of life (How long it lasts in normal operation).
- Assess ease of use for the intended tasks.
- Verify a product’s physical characteristics as indicators of high quality fabrication and handling techniques.
Once the Quality and Performance Mark is issued, the certification is good for one year; there are no follow up services requirements.
Contact us for more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Quality and Performance Mark for HVAC/R Equipment.