Scientific Assessments and Reviews
Intertek provides safety assessments, scientific review and regulatory support for a wide variety of products
Intertek can provide study protocol development and coordination of non-clinical toxicology and nutritional testing programs. Our staff has extensive hands-on experience monitoring and auditing safety and clinical trials. We work closely with clients to design and monitor studies and to audit testing facilities to ensure protocol consistency and compliance with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards.
Scientific Support Services:
- Regulatory Issues
- Agent Services
- Tolerance Exemption Evaluations
- Labeling & Claims
- Safety and Risk Assessment
- Contamination Risk Assessments
- Expert Testimony & Litigation Support
- Coordination of Toxicology Studies
- Toxicology Risk Assessments
- Compliance Auditing, Training and Mediation
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Scientific Assessments and Reviews.