Product Stewardship Services
Intertek's global compliance experts provide an all encompassing view of the legislative requirements for products in their respective industries and global markets.
Sound strategy and planning are the cornerstones of successful compliance with environmental regulations. However, many companies feel they are caught off-guard by international product-related health and environmental regulations and requirements. Companies should be able to focus on their core products and not have to become experts in every emerging environmental, health, safety, and product regulation of every country.
Intertek Product Stewardship Services
Intertek is committed to simplifying corporate requirements for global product compliance and reducing overall costs. Leveraging our experience with various health and environmental regulations, Intertek's product stewardship services provides you with the knowledge and foresight to make informed regulatory compliance decisions for your products.
Intertek’s standard product stewardship program includes the following:
- Two year profile of product requirements including:
- Legislative and regulatory requirements
- Industry requirements
- Budgetary requirements
- Engineering, logical, materials, and labeling requirements
- Adjustments for current and projected global sales model
- Adjustments for evolutions in product portfolio
- Implications and timelines
- Regular meetings to discuss evolving requirements and related impacts
- Monthly report on changes in global requirements and impact on your products
- Information Change Notices (ICNs) distributed in a timely manner for significant changes in global requirements
- On-call consulting support for any questions or arising issues on global product compliance
- Creation of a roadmap of the compliance requirements based on the product under consideration
Intertek’s Product Stewardship services distills the product-related requirements, with focus on:
- Material restrictions
- Material declaration requirements
- Corporate requirements
- Packaging restrictions
- Product and package labeling
- Eco-design requirements
- Certification requirements
- Corporate planning and budgeting
- Registration of products and activities
- Collection and recycling requirements
- Emerging global product, packaging, and documentation requirements
- Safety, EMC/EMI, CE marking and other product certification requirements
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Product Stewardship Services.