Wastewater and Waste Gas Management and Treatment
Wastewater and waste gas management and treatment consulting services.
To find economically and ecologically efficient solutions to client wastewater and waste gas management and treatment challenges, it is important to have knowledge of the technologies available, then carefully select the appropriate application. Expert Services typically use the following approaches for the best possible results:
Steps for Wastewater and Waste Gas solutions:
- Situation Analysis: We start with a thorough analysis of the specific situation. If data is missing or cannot be calculated, we measure key parameters or guide analytical work as necessary.
- Target Definition: This stage results in a clear picture of the situation combined with a well defined target, which is elaborated upon in close cooperation with the customer. These are the key factors required for a good technical solution.
- Technical Concept: This largely determines the cost and success or failure of the project. Thus, we strongly focus work on this key element, evaluating the feasibility of technical alternatives based on our vast expertise, experience with similar situations and rough cost estimates.
- Treatability Studies: Laboratory or pilot testing may be necessary in order to strengthen the basis for the technical concept. We have the capability to do this work in-house, at the customers site or to guide and assess external testing.
- Basic Engineering: Can be done with a higher or lower degree of technical information and cost accuracy, based on the customers needs.
- Detailed Planning, Tender Evaluation and Supplier Selection, Implementation and Start-Up: We deliver a range of support services upon customers' request.
Wastewater and Waste Gas Services:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Wastewater and Waste Gas Management and Treatment.