Reservoir Fluids Testing and Evaluation
Reservoir fluids physical properties testing and chemical composition.
Intertek provides accurate, high-quality reservoir fluids analysis for exploration and production clients. Expertise in petroleum geochemistry and reservoir development ensures the efficient use of samples, saving time, reducing volume requirements and transportation costs.
E&P oil and gas reservoir fluids testing:
- Phase Behavior of reservoir fluids (PVT Analysis):
- PVT Routine Reservoir Fluids Testing
- Unconventional PVT analysis
- Thermo-physical analysis of pressure, volume, and temperature (PVT) of reservoir fluids
- Reservoir fluid sampling
- Wellsite sampling services:
- Consultation on sampling techniques
- Global travel to wellsite locations
- Reservoir laboratory testing:
- Black Oil studies
- Condensate studies
- High pressure and temperature analysis up to 20,000 psi and 400F
- Compositional analyses to C-36+ (extended range to C-70 is available)
- Constant composition expansion with relative volumes
- Viscosity measurements using capillary viscometers
- Differential liberation (black oil) or constant volume depletion (condensates)
- Swelling studies and mixing studies, used primarily for gas injection or improved oil recovery (IOR) operation
- Reservoir Continuity Assessment
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Reservoir Fluids Testing and Evaluation.