Oil and Gas Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
Asset integrity management improves oil and gas operations and profitability.
Intertek provides mission-critical oil and gas asset integrity management (AIM) expertise and services to clients across the world, helping optimize operations, mitigate challenges, and improve reliability, safety, production chemistry and asset protection.
Successful upstream Asset Integrity Management programs incorporate design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts. These disciplines impact the integrity of infrastructure and equipment. Best practice facilities have comprehensive, fully integrated systems and a culture directed at gaining greater lifetime effectiveness, value, safety, availability, profitability and return from production and manufacturing assets.
Intertek provides exploration and production specialists and engineering support in all areas of Asset Integrity Management, including design, process safety, mechanical integrity, inspection and maintenance, operational and process support, corrosion, metallurgy, and risk analysis.
Asset integrity management oil & gas expertise:
- Design Review and Verification
- Materials Selection
- Risk Assessments (Offshore Platforms, Subsea Pipelines, FPSO, etc)
- Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- Offshore Hazard and Risk Assessment Services
- Maintenance Strategies
- Operational and Process Support
- Corrosion Services
- Corrosion Modeling and Monitoring
- Production Chemistry
- Process Safety and Process Hazards Analysis (PHA)
- Production and Integrity Assurance Services
- Mechanical Integrity Services
- Pipeline Integrity Services (Corrosion, In-Line Inspection Data Analysis, etc.)
- Software Tools (Corrosion Modelling, Risk Based Inspection Program, etc.)
- Management Strategies
- Health, Safety, Environmental Srategies (HSE)
- Business and Financial Modelling
- Training, Reviews, Auditing
- and more
Asset Integrity Management:
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Oil and Gas Asset Integrity Management (AIM).