ErP Directive 2009/125/EC (Formerly EuP)
We are the leading ErP Directive authority providing easy and cost-efficient ErP compliance evaluations and declarations for mandatory CE Marking requirements.
With 62 global laboratories focused on ErP, we are uniquely positioned to deliver ErP compliance solutions that are easy to understand, simple in their delivery, and are sensitive to your cost concerns.
The Energy-related Products Directive (ErP) 2009/125/EC replaced the Eco-Design Directive (EuP) in November 2009 and impacts all energy-related products sold within the EU. According to the European Commission, an energy-related product is any energy-using product or energy-saving product “having an impact on energy consumption during use."
Current Implementing Measures (IM)
- Electric Motors
- External Power Supply
- Household Refrigerating Appliances
- Non-Directional Household Lamps
- Simple Set Top Boxes
- Standby Off Mode
- Street & Office Lighting
ErP Solutions - Compliance
- ErP Pre-Compliance Verification: Learn how your product measures up against proposed and future ErP regulations for R&D purposes, compliance planning and to determine market readiness.
- ErP Compliance Verification: Receive full verification to the appropriate EuP Implementing Measures and Intertek will deliver a test report for your product’s technical file and Statement of Compliance for legal CE Marking. We’ll also advise and provide you with the most cost-effective path to compliance with other New Approach Directives.
ErP Solutions - Training & Consulting
- ErP Eco-Software Analysis
- ErP Life Cycle Analysis
- ErP Compliance Assurance
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with ErP Directive 2009/125/EC (Formerly EuP).