ASTM Training Course: Regulatory Compliance for the Flammability of Bedding items, Carpets and Furniture
Date: 16 April, 2013 (Tue)
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Venue: 2/F., Garment Centre, 576 Castle Peak Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Fees: HK$800 per head (Net Price)
Medium: Presentation in Cantonese. Handout in English.
Presented By: Ms. Vienna Chow, Intertek Global, Softlines
Highly Recommend for: Merchandisers, Manufacturers, Importers, Designer, Production and Quality Control, Specialist, Laboratory Personnel or anyone who are interested in this topic
- Overview for flammability of bedding items, carpet and upholstery items in United States.
- Detailed explanation of the applicable
flammability regulations and standards, areas covered are;
- Purpose, scope and application
- Summary of test method
- Results interpretation
- Acceptance level
- Labeling requirement
- Recall case review
- ASTM D 4151 Standard Test Method for Flammability of Blankets
- 16 CFR 1630 Standard for the Surface Flammability of Carpets and Rugs
- 16 CFR 1631 Standard for the Surface Flammability of Small Carpets And Rugs
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302
- California Technical Bulletin TB 117: Requirements, Test procedure and apparatus for testing the flame retardance of resilient filling materials used in upholstered furniture
further enquiry, please feel free to contact us.
Ada Cheng : Tel (852) 2173-8354, Fax: (852) 3403-2522, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Iris Lai : Tel (852) 2173-8239, Fax: (852) 3403-2662, Email: email@example.com