National and International Standards for Consumer Goods
With locations in over 100 countries, Intertek tests a wide range of consumer goods to both national and international standards, helping to extend your brand's reach and recognition within the global marketplace.
Intertek tests to the following national and international standards for Textile and Apparel, Footwear, Leathergoods and Luggage, Home Furnishings and Furniture, Appliances and Electronics, Toys and Games, Juvenile Products, Food, Hardlines, Cosmetics and Beauty, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals:
• Australia: Australian Standards (AS)
• Canada: National Standard of Canada (CAN/CGSB)
• European Union: European Standard (EN)
• France: Association Francise de Normalisation (NF)
• Germany: Deutsches Institut Für Normung (DIN)
• Japan: Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS)
• Mexico: Normas Officiales Mexicanas (NOMS)
• Taiwan: Chinese National Standards (CNS)
• UK: British Standards (BS)
• United States America: American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorist (AATCC); ASTM International (ASTM); American National Standard Institute (NIST); The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) (including to new CPSIA regulations) ; American National Standard Institute (ANSI); Association of Official Analytical Chemist (AOAC); Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
• International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and many others
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with National and International Standards for Consumer Goods.