Juvenile Products Inspection
We provide comprehensive inspection services in the field of juvenile products for many retailers, importers, and manufacturers, ensuring the production process generates juvenile products of consistently high quality and that are safe for children.
From review of manufacturing facilities to evaluation of product design to assessment of labels, Intertek is your one-stop-shop for all your inspection and certification needs:
- iComply™, Intertek’s sophisticated artificial intelligence solution: enables U.S. manufacturers and importers of record to comply with the CPSIA’s forthcoming, more stringent protocols and standards for juvenile products sold in the United States.
- Intertek's comprehensive Crib Certification program: addresses every step of the design and manufacturing process, including design hazard analysis, test to failure, factory audits, quality assurance, government standards testing, and market surveillance.
- Using Intertek’s Passport Express, customers can book standardized inspections with online convenience.
- Inspection of Facilities, Machinery and Production Methods: To ensure that a sufficiently high standard is maintained the quality control system is assessed as part of the investigation of the production process.
- Evaluation of Product Designs and Packaging: Interior dimensions, component spacing, mattress support attachment, damaged hardware, loose joints, missing parts and sharp edges are investigated and evaluated to ensure safety standards are met.
- Label Assessments: Labels are assessed to ensure that appropriate product and usage information, warnings and caution statements, as well as general instructions on assembly are provided to consumers to assure products are assembled correctly and securely.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Juvenile Products Inspection.