Ion Chromatography Lab Capabilities
Ion chromatography testing.
Intertek's ion chromatography laboratories test a wide range of samples for many different industries and applications. IC analysis is conducted by chemists with many years of experience.
Ion Chromatography (IC) Analytical Applications:
- Anions, Anionic Chromatography
- Cations, Cationic Chromatography
- Biochemical Species, Amino acids, Proteins
- Halides and other Ion Speciation in Petroleum Products
- Halide Speciation of Detergents
- Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals and Intermediates Analysis
- Ionic Species in Plating and Treatment Baths
- Acidic Thermal Decomposition Products in Polymer Materials
- Ionic Contamination in Critical Components
- Trace Levels Analysis of Fluoride and Bromide in Brines, HCL
- TOC Analysis for Difficult Matrices
- Electrochemical and UV detection for Anions
- Conductivity Detection for Anions and Cations
- Sulfates Detection in Denatured Ethanol by IC
- Anion Profiles of Health & Personal Care Products
- Analysis of Free and Complexed Ions, including: Chloride, Fluoride, Sulphate, Phosphates, Sequestrants, Chelating Agents (citrate, EDTA, dequest polyphosphates)
- Volatile Carboxylic Acids and Ionic Contaminant Analysis of Waste and Brine Waters; C1-C6 Carboxylic Acids, Nitrates, Sulphates and Phosphates
- Cation Analysis: Group 1 & 2 Metals, Amines, Alcohol-Amines etc.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Ion Chromatography Lab Capabilities.