Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
In this three-day interactive public workshop, you'll be able to gain in-depth knowledge of the occupational health and safety management system, OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard requirements, the details on how to plan, prepare and perform value-added OHSAS 18001:2007 audits; prepare audit reports and conduct follow-up verification audits.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
• Introduction to the occupational health and safety management systems
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Overview (Clause 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3)
• Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Overview (Clause 4.4)
• OHSAS 18001:2007 Standard Overview (Clause 4.5 and 4.6)
• Audits: Definition, Principles and Types
• Audit Planning
• Audit Preparation
• Conducting the Audit
• Audit Review
• Audit Reporting and Follow-Up
Session Dates: For session dates and locations please contact us at email@example.com.
Course Fee: US and International Attendees: 1,095.00 USD per attendee; Canadian Attendees: 1,095.00 CAD per attendee.
Group Rate: For groups of 7 attendees or more please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discounted rate.
Deliverables: Each attendee will receive a certificate for 2.4 CEUs (continuing education units) upon successful completion of the course.
To register for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.