Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Intertek’s IRCA Accredited ISO 22000:2005
Lead Auditor Course will provide training for potential Food Safety
Management System Lead Auditors and Auditors. The course meets the
training requirements of the International Register of Certificated
Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized FSMS auditor/lead
auditor and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and skills in
auditing in order to carry out food safety management system audits.
This course is geared toward auditors with a food industry background to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation and improvement of a food industry organization's food safety management system against ISO 22000:2005 in accordance with ISO 19011.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you’ll be able:
• To describe the fundamental purpose of a FSMS as well as the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSMS auditors
• To explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the following management system standards and requirements: ISO 22000:2005; guidance documents (ISO 15161:2002); industry practice, standard operating procedures and the legislative framework relevant to a FSMS
• To explain the role of an auditor/lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• To interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 in the context of an audit of the organization's FSMS
• To plan, undertake and report an audit of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011
Topics that will be covered in our 5-day Course:
• Content of a Food Safety Policy
• Implementation of a FSMS
• Integration with Other Management Systems
• Planning Audits
• Conducting Audits
• Interview Skills
• Report Writing
• Key National Food Safety Legislation
• Identifying and Assessing Food Safety Risks
• Monitoring Food Safety Performance
• Certification Requirements
Session Dates and Locations: For session dates and locations please contact us at email@example.com.
Course Venue: Intertek Training Center at 59 Road 104 Second Floor- Maadi – Egypt
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: 4000.00 EGP/ Delegate, due for payment (cash/ check) at least one week prior the training start date.
Deliverables: Internationally recognized certificate for Lead Auditor of Food Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000:2005) issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course.
Prerequisites: Each attendee must have sufficient knowledge of ISO 22000:2005 requirements before attending this course.
Cancellation: In the case of non-completion of the required number to conduct the course, Intertek has the right to defer or cancel the training; a prior cancelation notification shall be sent to the registered applicants one week before the training planned date.
Ahmed Abdo, Management Training Coordinator:
Telephones Numbers: +2 02 25244745, +2 02 25253841, +2 02 25276062, +2 0100 6849648 Ext: 311
Mobile No: +2 0106 5536145, +2 0100 5592879