Quality Management Systems Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Course
Intertek's IRCA Accredited ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Course provides training for potential Quality Management System Lead Auditors and Auditors. The course meets the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized QMS auditor/lead auditor and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out quality management system audits.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you'll be able to:
- Gain sufficient knowledge of preparing for, carrying out, reporting on and following up an audit.
- Undergone training recognized by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) for persons wishing to become QMS Auditors or Lead Auditors.
- Equip with the skills in assessing and improving an organization's quality systems.
- Acquire the knowledge on how to present data and information gained during an audit.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of advising the organization on the preparation required prior to second or third party audits.
Topics that will be covered in our 5-day Course:
- Introduction to Quality and ISO 19011
- Types of Audits
- Understanding the ISO 9001:2008 Standard requirements
- Pre-audit management
- Desktop Audit/Quality Manual Review
- Audit Programming
- Conducting an Opening Meeting
- Audit Methods and Techniques
- Syndicate Presentations
- Audit Design Activities
- Quality Audit Process
- Raising Non-Conformances
- Conducting a Closing Meeting
- Writing the Audit Report
- Audit Follow up Actions
- Clearance of Non-Conformance Reports
- Lead Auditor's Management Responsibilities
- Auditor Code of Conduct
- IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme
Session Dates and Location:
|August 31 to September 4, 2015||Toronto, ON, CAN|
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee:US and International Attendees: $1795.00 USD per attendee; Canadian Attendees: $1795.00 CAD per attendee (includes course materials, lunches and refreshment breaks).
Each attendee will receive IRCA recognized certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course.
Each attendee must have sufficient knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 requirements before attending this course.
*For all training inquiries other than registration please contact our training manager, Fanny Ho.
To register for this valuable course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms.
Our Discount Policy
- You will be given a 10% discount on our published course fee when registering 90 calendar days prior to the start date of the training course or paid webinar.
- For 3 or more people from the same company (identified by the same company name) attending one training course or one paid webinar, each participant will enjoy 10% discount on our published course fee.
- Maximum 20% discount will be granted to an attendee if both conditions #1 and #2 are satisfied.
Please note: This discount policy only applies to Intertek’s public training courses or publicly held paid webinars and is not applicable to any on-site training course or paid webinar offered to a specific company.
Intertek Academy Loyalty Program
To learn more on how to earn training dollar credits, click here.