Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Intertek’s IRCA Accredited ISO 22000:2005 Lead Auditor Course will provide training for potential Food Safety Management System Lead Auditors and Auditors. The course meets the training requirements of the International Register of Certificated Auditors for registration as an IRCA recognized FSMS auditor/lead auditor and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and skills in auditing in order to carry out food safety management system audits.
This course is geared toward auditors with a food industry background to assess the adequacy of the design, implementation and improvement of a food industry organization's food safety management system against ISO 22000:2005 in accordance with ISO 19011.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you’ll be able:
• To describe the fundamental purpose of a FSMS as well as the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards, including the significance of these for FSMS auditors
• To explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of the following management system standards and requirements: ISO 22000:2005; guidance documents (ISO 15161:2002); industry practice, standard operating procedures and the legislative framework relevant to a FSMS
• To explain the role of an auditor/lead auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• To interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 in the context of an audit of the organization's FSMS
• To plan, undertake and report an audit of a FSMS in accordance with ISO 19011
Topics that will be covered in our 5-day Course:
• Content of a Food Safety Policy
• Implementation of a FSMS
• Integration with Other Management Systems
• Planning Audits
• Conducting Audits
• Interview Skills
• Report Writing
• Key National Food Safety Legislation
• Identifying and Assessing Food Safety Risks
• Monitoring Food Safety Performance
• Certification Requirements
Session Dates and Locations:
Please contact us if you are interested in attending this course.
Course Duration: 5 days
Course Fee: US and International Attendees: $2,395.00 USD per attendee; Canadian Attendees: $2,395.00 CAD per attendee (includes course materials, lunches and refreshment breaks).
Deliverables: Each attendee will receive certificate(s) upon successful completion of the course.
Prerequisites: Each attendee must have sufficient knowledge of ISO 22000:2005 requirements before attending this course.
To register for this valuable course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms.
Please note: This discount policy only applies to Intertek’s public training courses or publicly held paid webinars and is not applicable to any on-site training course or paid webinar offered to a specific company.
To learn more on how to earn training dollar credits, click here.