Detect design, fabrication, and installation deficiencies before breaking ground
Encounter and resolve potential problems without the costly expense and additional pressure of halting a project during construction. Rarely does everything go right the first time, by conducting testing on a mock-up, you have the opportunity to make corrections and modifications prior to setting anything in stone.
With the world’s largest mock-up facility, indoor test chambers, and industry leading test equipment, no project is too big or too small. In addition to our experience testing to AAMA, ASTM, ANSI, CSA, CPSC, and Architectural Project Specifications, we can develop customized test conditions to measure any other performance attributes you desire.
Where have we been?
Validate the performance and integrity of your curtain wall & exterior façades and feel assured that with over 1,000 mock-ups tested in the last 10 years, we have the industry track record and expertise you want.
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center
- Borgata Casino
- COBO Convention Center
- Denver International Airport
- Eight Avenue Place
- Harborview Medical Center Apartments
- Hong Kong Airport
- Hudson Yards
- John Hopkins University
- Kimmel Center for Performing Arts
- Logan International Airport
- Marriott Marquis
- McCarren International Airport
- Museum of the Marine Corps.
- NASA Langley Research Center
- National Gallery of Art – East Building
- Perez Art Museum Miami – PAMM
- Samsung Global Engineering Center
- Simcoe Place
- Smithsonian NMAAHC
- Stanford University Medical Center
- University of Hawaii
- University of Wisconsin, Sterling Hall
- World Trade Center
Standard Test Methods
Don’t see what your looking for? Click here…
- Pratt & Whitney Supercharged Airplane Engine
- Water Spray Racks
- Air Flow & Pressure Control Panels with Reversible Blowers
- Laminar Flow Elements
- Liquid Nitrogen Distribution Systems
- High Pressure Hydraulic Equipment
- Dynamic Seismic Racking Equipment
- Machine Shop & Tool Crib
Need more information?