Intertek tests and certifies everything from residential vinyl, aluminum, wood and fiberglass windows to commercial curtain walls and window wall systems.
Our Warnock Hersey (WH) Certification Mark is proof to architects, building officials and local inspectors that your fenestration product has met local, national or international safety requirements.
We are accredited by the National Evaluation Services (including ICBO-ES, BOCA-ES and SBCCI PST & ESI) as a compliance assurance and inspection agency, by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) as a Testing Organization (TO) and Certification Body (CB), and by the Safety Glass Certification Council as an Approved Laboratory.
Fenestration Testing Services
- Acoustical Testing: Impact sound absorption, Sound absorption, Transmission loss
- Applicable Glazing Standards: ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, CAN 4 S104, CAN 4 S106, CAN/ULC S101, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, UBC 7-1, UBC 7-2, UBC 7-4, UL 9, UL 10B, UL 263
- Attack Resistance: ASTM 1233, California Department of Corrections, FRA 49 CFR Part 223, H.P. White, WMF, Wiss Janney Elsner
- Bullet Resistance: ANSI Z26.1, ANSI Z97.1, ASTM F1233, FRA 49 CFR Part 223, NIJ0108.1, UL 752
- Curtain Wall Testing: AAMA 501, ASTM E283, ASTM E331, ASTM E547, ASTM E330, Fire Resistance, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, NFPA 252, NFPA 257
- Full Spandrel Glass Testing
- Accelerated Weather Testing
- Fallout Resistance per PBS: 4-0885
- Fallout Resistance per Custom Requirements
- Impact Safety Testing (Tempered, laminated, organic coated and plastic products): ANSI Z97.1, CPSC 16CFR 1201
- Insulated Glass Testing (Accelerated weathering, fogging, humidity): ASTM E546, ASTM E773, ASTM E774
- NAFS (North American Fenestration Standard): AAMA 101, WDMA I.S.2, Canadian Standard (CSA A440), ENERGY STAR® for Canada (NRCan), ENERGY STAR® for US (NFRC)
- Safety Glazing Testing: ANSI Z97.1, CPSC 16 CFR 1201, UBC 24-2, UL 9
- Motor Vehicle Glazing Testing: ANSI Z26.1
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Fenestration Testing.