Automotive EMC Testing
EMC Testing from an Accredited Laboratory
Ensure your electrical systems and components’ compliance with SAE, OEM, E/e-Mark, national, and international regulatory EMC standards, including pre compliance and test plan development services. Our engineers perform testing at both the component/module and chip/IC levels, and utilize state-of-the-art CAN bus data acquisition software to monitor the interaction between your components and simulated loads, allowing us to accurately predict whole vehicle compliance. Intertek is recognized as technical service underneath the German car authority (KBA).
- Bulk Current Injection (BCI)
- CAN bus Device Monitoring
- Conducted Emissions (CE)
- Conducted Immunity (CI) - (ALSE/REVERB)
- Electromagnetic Field Analysis (EMAG)
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
- EMC/EMI Diagnostic Testing
- Radiated Emissions (RE)
- Radiated Immunity (RF) - (ALSE)
- Related Automotive EMC Services
- EMF field measurements
- ECE-R 10 testing
Automotive EMC testing is performed at strategic locations globally to support the needs of the industry, including Grand Rapids, Michigan (USA), Kaufbeuren (Germany) and Shanghai (China).