IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training
Intertek's IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Training is designed for students to obtain detailed knowledge of the IATF 16949:2016 standard and increase their internal auditing skills. This course is also suitable for those who would like to fully understand the differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and the new IATF 16949:2016 requirements.
Through lectures, discussions, workshops and role plays, you'll be able:
- To achieve an understanding of IATF 16949:2016 standard, the process-based quality management systems requirements, and their applications to your own company;
- Related core tools including APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP and Customer-Specific Requirements
- To understand the differences between ISO/TS 16949:2009 and IATF 16949:2016 Standards
- To understand the basic principles and practices of automotive process approach auditing
- To develop skills in planning, preparing and performing process-based IATF 16949:2016 audits
- To develop skills in preparing audit reports and conducting follow-up verification audits
Dates and Locations: For specific dates and locations available for this training session please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Fee: US and International Attendees: $1,295.00 USD per attendee; Canadian Attendees: $1,295.00 CAD per attendee (includes lunches and refreshment breaks).
Group Rate: For groups of 7 attendees or more please contact us at email@example.com for a discounted rate.
Deliverables: Each attendee will receive a certificate for 2.4 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) upon successful completion of the course.
Public Training Terms & Conditions.