Porosity testing, measurement and analysis.
Intertek porosity measurement laboratories test samples and materials for porosity characteristics. Scientists measure porosity in materials and characterize the void spaces in those materials. Porosity measurements are important for materials science, research and development, catalyst evaluation, exploration and production and other applications.
Porosity measurement and testing:
- Effective Porosity
- Bulk Volume Irreducible data (BVI) and Free-Fluid Index
- Pore Size Geometry
- Pore Size Distribution
- Melt Index Porosity
- Adsorption Pore Size Distribution
- Micropore Surface Area
- Brunauer–Emmett–Teller (BET) Surface Area
- Geological Core Porosity (reservoir porosity for crude oil and natural gas)
- Coalbed and Shale Porosity (coal and natural gas)
- Formation Evaluation
- Microporous Materials Analysis
- Particle Analysis and Testing
- Physical Properties Testing
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Porosity Testing.