Flammability Testing of Materials
Materials flammability testing.
Intertek provides flammability and flammability-related tests for materials research, quality control, industry and regulatory requirements.
Materials flammability tests:
- Flammability Properties of Polymers
- Pyrolysis Combustion Flow Calorimetry
- Thermal Analysis and Testing
Fire testing, flammability and fire resistance:
- Furniture Testing
- Furniture and mattress testing, including ASTM E1537, BIFMA, NFPA 266, NFPA 267, UFAC, and California Technical Bulletins 116, 117, 129, and 133.
- Fire Testing (Building Materials)
- Room Burn Apparatus: Flammability tests for wall panels, wall coverings, foam plastics, and an assortment of other materials and configurations.
- Open Calorimeter:
Calorimeter tests in compliance with federal, state or local fire codes and requirements including testing to UL 1056 and UL 1895.
- Intermediate Scale Calorimeter (ICAL):
Testing to ASTM E1623, to determine ignitability, heat release rates, mass loss rates, and smoke development of materials, products and assemblies.
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Flammability Testing of Materials.