Food Aid Program Inspection
International Food Aid Programs inspection, testing and auditing.
Intertek inspectors provide on-site monitoring services for international food aid programs. Professional field, coordination and laboratory services are available on a global basis. Intertek surveyors are the 'eyes and ears' for food-aid agency clients. Intertek inspectors ensure food aid cargo is delivered with minimal damage and loss, best practices are followed and protection of Rights of Recovery are preserved.
Intertek operates coordination centers in key locations like Geneva, Switzerland and Durban, South Africa. Intertek is well placed to support international food aid programs anywhere in the world. Food aide programme inspectors manage oversight for grains, edible oils, legumes and many other products. Intertek laboratories support food aid monitor programs, providing an extensive range of testing services to help ensure food aid safety and quality.
Global Food Aide Program Coordination Services:
- Centralized program coordination and single office point of contact
- Expertise with aid program reporting requirements
- Global coordination through Intertek Agri Services
- Intertek's global internet reporting system tracks:
- Vessel nominations, progress and status
- Remote monitoring and certification
- Cargo statistical information
- Cargo loss monitoring statistics
- Port and Vessel commodity statistics
- Addtional reporting capabilities
Request more information to see how Intertek can help your organization with Food Aid Program Inspection.