ISO 22000 based on HACCP
Living in this modern society has driven consumers to demand for safer food preparation practice due to increase of food scares by manufacturers and international food chains. Intertek's new training course, Interpretation, Integration & Documentation of ISO 22000:2005 FSMS based on HACCP/ ISO 9001 QMS focuses on preventative measures for organizations in the industry. The training course comprises of ISO 22000:2005/HACCP enables the producers, processors, distributors, exporters etc, of food products to utilize technical resources efficiently and in a cost effective manner in assuring food safety and not forgetting the quality management system base on ISO 9001.
Duration: 0900hrs - 1700hrs
Course Fees: S$ 500 per person
Venue: Asiawide Industrial Building, 5 Pereira Road #06-01 Singapore 368025
General Terms & Conditions
- Fees are in Singapore Dollars and subject to GST 7%.
- Courses are delivered with a minimum 8 participants.
- Full refund policy applies only to notifying of cancellation intent at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement date of the course.
- The participant may nominate a substitute to attend the course on his/her behalf.
- Group registration of four or more is entitled to 15% discount off the full rate of selected course fees.
- Intertek reserves the right to cancel, amend, postpone or dissolve any course due to unforeseen circumstances. Participant will be notify through phone or email of the next available course date. Full refund will also be applicable to courses which are cancelled.
Why you should attend?
- First seminar of its type in the region to focus on INTEGRATION
- To train and equip the participants with practical understanding and the latest updates of ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System - what's at stakes for food industry players?
- Answers YOUR doubts on Effective integration of ISO 22000 based on HACCP and/or ISO 9001 model in implementing their requirements in food and food-related industries.
- Packed with case studies and discussion on application of interpretation, integration and documentation difficulties in ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System based on HACCP/ISO 9001 QMS model.
- A certificate will be issued upon completion of this course.
- Opportunity to network and obtain insights from other industry players.
Who should attend?
- QC Supervisors, QA Supervisors, Managers & Personnel
- Operation Managers or Executives taking on responsibilities related to food safety within their organization
- Food Safety Management Directors, Managers & Personnel
- Professionals in food processing industry: Food manufacturing, processing, packing, storage etc.
- Personnel/Professional directly/indirectly involved in Food Safety Management System (FSMS)