Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpret the requirements of ISO 22002-1: 2012.
Develop the skills for analysis and improvement of these requirements inside the organization.
Understand the important of implementing the prerequisite requirements’ program inside the organization’s food safety management system.
• Construction and Layout of Buildings
• Layout of Facilities and Workplace
• Utilities: Air, water and power
• Waste disposal
• Adjustment, Cleaning and Maintenance of Equipment
• Management of Acquired Materials
• Cross-Contamination Prevention Measures
• Cleaning and Cleansing
• Pest Control
• Personal Hygiene and Facilities for employees
• Use of reprocessing
• Product information and consumer warning
• Food Defense, Bio-monitoring and Bioterrorism
Who the course is intended for: Professionals in the food sector working directly or indirectly with food safety.
Course Duration: 08 hours
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.