Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005; ISO TS 22002-1: 2012 and the additional requirements of FSSC 22000. Provide the guidelines for reporting audit situations (conformity and nonconformity) and consolidation thereof in the audit opinion. Knowing the requirements of skill and evaluation of auditors, as well as their responsibilities and objectives/importance of internal audit in the organization’s continuous improvement process. Provide an overview on the monitoring of audit findings
• Introduction to the food safety management system
• Management responsibility
• Management of Resources
• Planning and delivery of safe products
• Validation, verification and improvement to the food safety management system
• Additional Requirements FSSC 22000 and ISO TS 22002-1: 2012
• Construction and Layout of Buildings and Facilities
• Utilities: Air, water and power
• Waste disposal
• Adjustment, Cleaning and Maintenance of Equipment
• Management of Materials
• Cross-Contamination Prevention Measures
• Cleaning and Cleansing
• Pest Control
• Product information and consumer warning
• Food Defense, Bio-monitoring and Bioterrorism
• Formation of Internal Auditors
• Managing and audit program
• Competence and evaluation of auditors
Who the course is intended for: Professionals of the food industry working directly or indirectly with food safety and related internal audit processes.
Course Duration: 32 hours
Prerequisites:Is recommended prior knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices (BPF/GMP) and APPCC/HACCP.
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.