Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpret the requirements of ISO 22000:2005; ISO TS 22002-1: 2012 and the additional requirements of FSSC 22000.
Develop the skillset for analysis and improvement of these requirements inside the organization.
Understand the certification process, as well as its importance and
recognition in the domestic and international markets.
Dates & Locations: Brasil - For dates and locations available for this training session please contact us at email@example.com
• Food Safety Management System
• Planning and production of safe products
• Validation, verification and improvement of the Food Safety Management System
• Additional Requirements FSSC 22000
• Construction and Layout of Buildings
• Layout of Facilities and Workplace
• Utilities: Air, water and power
• Waste disposal
• Adjustment, Cleaning and Maintenance of Equipment
• Management of Acquired Materials
• Cross-Contamination Measures
• Cleaning and Cleansing
• Pest Control
• Personal Hygiene and Facilities for employees
• Use of reprocessing
• Product information and consumer warning
• Food Defense, Bio-monitoring and Bioterrorism
Who the course is intended for: Professionals in the food sector working directly or indirectly with food safety.
Course Duration: 24 hours
Prerequisites: Is recommended prior knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices (BPF/GMP) and APPCC/HACCP.
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.