Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpret the requirements of HACCP/APPCC (CAC/RCP 1-1969, Ver. 4-2003) as well as its objectives and benefits.
Develop skills for implementation and improvement of these requirements inside the organization.
Understand the importance of the HACCP/APPCC in the food safety and in the management thereof.
Understand the mechanism (step by step) of the preparation of the HACCP/APPCC plan and the tools for its management.
Understand the certification process, as well as its importance and
recognition in the domestic and international markets.
Dates and Locations: Brazil - For specific dates and locations available for this training session please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to the HACCP/APPCC
• Importance and Benefits
• Applicable legal requirements
• Principle 1 – Hazards
• Principle 2 – Determination of Critical Control Points
• Principle 3 – Setting critical limits for each PCC
• Principle 4 – Establishing a monitoring System for each PCC
• Principle 5 – Establishing corrective action
• Principe 6 – Establishing verification procedures
• Principle 7 – Establishing the documentation and record retention
• Food Safety Management System
• Certification Process
Who the course is intended for: Professionals in the food sector working directly or indirectly with food safety.
Course Duration: 16 hours
Prerequisites: Is recommended prior knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices (BPF/GMP)