Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Train the participants and qualify them for executing internal audits of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System – OHSAS 18001.
• Structure of the Standard
• Elements of the SST Management System
• Interpretation of the requirements
• Workshops: identification of the requirements of the standard.
Audit – ISO 19011: 2012
• Initial concepts
• Classification of audits
• Stages of audit – Planning, preparation, execution, opinion and follow-up
• Ethical aspects of audit
• Behavior problems of audits
• Case Study and workshops
• Preparation of audit documentation
• Discussion of practical cases
Who the course is intended for: Directors, managers, supervisors and technicians responsible for the company’s safety and health.
Course Duration: 24 hours
Prerequisites: Have prior knowledge in OHSAS 18001
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.