Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Present the guidelines of the Standard OHSAS 28001, promoting knowledge on the requirements, methods and means for developing and implementing the health and safety management systems inside corporations.
• Evolution of Occupational Safety and Health
• From BS 8750 to OHSAS 18001
• Elements of the SST Management system
• Understanding the requirements
• Correlation with the Management Systems (ISO 9000 and ISO 14000)
• Planning and implementation
• The risk assessment process
Who the course is intended for: Directors, managers, supervisors, engineers and technicians. Staff responsible for safety and health.
Course Duration: 16 hours
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.