Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpreting the requirements of NBR ISO/IEC 17015:2005, developing skills for evaluating the management requirements and the technical laboratory requirements.
Conduct internal audits and audits in vendors and understand the entire calibration and test laboratory accreditation process.
• Interpretation of Normative Requirements
• Analysis of Management Requirements
• Analysis of Technical Requirements
• Correlation between Standards NBR ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and NBR ISO 9001:2008
• Correlation between Standards, including their Scopes
• Paths for Accreditation with CGCRE / INMETRO (Guidance Content)
• Approach the Steps of Accreditation with CGCRE/INMETRO
• Reference on the Guidance and Mandatory Documents of CGCRE/INMETRO
• Methodology of Quality Audit of ISO/IEC 17025: Preparation; Execution; Report; Profile and Qualification of the Auditor; Communication During Audit; Behavior of the Auditor
• Case Study
• Opening and Closing Meeting
• Questioning technique
• Objective Evidence and Description of Nonconformity issues
Who the course is intended for: Technical Managers, Quality Managers and staff of testing and calibration laboratories.
Course Duration: 24 hours
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.