Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Interpret the requirements of NBR ISO/IEC 170125:2005. General requirements for qualification of calibration and test laboratories and the laboratory accreditation process.
• Basic Concepts of Quality
• Quality Systems’ Standards: ISO 9000; ISO TS 16949; ISO IEC 17025
• The differences between the ISO 9000 certification and the ISO IEC 17025 for Laboratories
• Interpretation of the Requirements of ISO IEC 17025
• Examples of practical situations relating to the requirements
• The Certification / Accreditation Process
Who the course is intended for: Professionals involved in the implementation and development of the Quality Management System in Laboratories.
Course Duration: 08 hours
To register or request more information for this course, please complete the following form. By selecting submit, you agree to the Public Training Terms & Conditions.